Jerome Boateng conceded a corner in the most nonchalant way possible during the Champions League clash between Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich.
Neymar agonisingly missed the ball after Di Maria squared it to him inside the box.
The ball fell to the feet of Boateng who produced a needlessly skillful clearance.
He kicked the ball out of player with a superb back-heel flick which stunned fans on social media.
I'm all for Boateng-style clearances :sunglasses:#PSGBayern #UCL @MenInBlazers pic.twitter.com/LiVSwVRUBm
- Sacha Pisani (@Sachk0) April 13, 2021
One joked: "Boateng with a classic 'I'm leaving this job and can do whatever the hell I want' move."
A second tweeted: "How chilled was Boateng with the clearance!"
A third added: "Boateng is brave though, imagine he backheeled that into his own net."
Neuer: GET RID
Boateng: Mate, these tekkers tho https://t.co/3NuvpjRfF0
- Football Ramble (@FootballRamble) April 13, 2021
Boateng's backheel to concede the corner is the coolest concession of a corner in football history.
- Ger Gilroy (@gergilroy) April 13, 2021
A minute or so late to this, but that was the sauciest clearance of all time by Boateng :joy:
Just the casual Cruyff flick at the back post...
- EiF (@EiFSoccer) April 13, 2021
Bayern beat PSG 1-0 on the night but lost the tie on away goals (3-3 on aggregate).
Featured Image Credit: Champions League
- Neymar claims modern football is 'getting boring' in brutally honest and revealing interview
- Lionel Messi is making a documentary about his life while at the World Cup
- It's worth reminding everyone that Lionel Messi was omitted from the Ballon d'Or shortlist, somehow
- Is Maccabi Haifa vs PSG on TV? Channel, live stream and team news