Adrian says Liverpool will be back stronger in a defiant message following his side's humiliating 7-2 defeat to Aston Villa.
The Spaniard got off to the worst possibly start after replacing Alisson who was unavailable due to a shoulder injury.
The former West Ham keeper shipped another three before half-time, then conceded three more goals in the second half as Villa secured a historic win.
The under-fire stopper issued a short statement on social media following his worrying display in goal.
On Twitter, he wrote: "A day to forget, but we'll be back stronger #YWNA."
A day to forget, but we'll be back stronger. #YNWA
- Adrián San Miguel (@AdriSanMiguel) October 4, 2020
Liverpool's Brazilian No.1 was ruled out of Sunday's clash and Jurgen Klopp isn't sure when he'll return from injury.
But the German boss reckons he could be out of action for four to six weeks.
Jürgen Klopp provides detail on the shoulder injury that has sidelined @Alissonbecker...#LFC ' #AVLLIV
- Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 4, 2020
"We don't know exactly with this situation. It could have been worse with the injury, that's for sure," he said.
"We were slightly lucky but it's not like he can play against Everton.
"I don't want to put a timeframe on it... but four weeks is possible, six weeks more likely.
"But I don't know, we have to further assess this thing and that's how it is."
The Reds have nearly two weeks off for the international break as they resume their campaign against league leaders Everton on October 17.
Featured Image Credit: PA/Sky Sports
- Steven Gerrard has been sacked by Aston Villa after 3-0 defeat to Fulham
- "World-class" striker sends Instagram message to Konate as Liverpool consider bid
- Fans Are Split On Steven Gerrard Supporting Liverpool At The Champions League Final And 'Disrespecting' Aston Villa
- Aston Villa fans baffled after spotting another Premier League club's badge on their shirt