You Can Play Football Manager And Get Paid For It
If you're a huge fan of the Football Manager franchise, and spend way too long figuring out what formation to play in the Carabao Cup second round, then you may be interested in this full-time role.
In an exciting opportunity posted by SI Games, you will be assessing new and existing features, evaluating data, providing valuable feedback on gameplay and balance, offering support to their users.
As specified in the job spec, this is a full-time, contracted role, based in Stratford, London.
Per the website, key responsibilities include:
- Providing insightful written and verbal feedback on gameplay, balance and realism to improve the end product
- Compiling clear, concisely written bug reports
- Test new features against design and verify fixes made to existing defects
- Follow test-plans, check-lists and other tasks through to completion
- Checking builds meet the required quality
- Flexibility to move between FM, Mobile and Tablet versions
- Provide customer support via forums and social media channels
The initial contract duration will be around four months, with the role expecting to begin in July. In addition, you will need to commit to a 37.5 hour working week - from Monday to Friday - with occasional paid overtime.
You will of course need to familiar with the Football Manager titles, and a deep knowledge of football is expected.
Here is other particular skills the guys have specified within the spec:
- Previous QA experience or existing skills in this area
- Strong understanding of trouble shooting
- Great attention to detail
- Work well in a team
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer literacy
We need all our testers at our London HQ- Football Manager (@FootballManager) May 27, 2019
Applications for this role will close on Sunday 2nd June. You must have the right to work in the UK and be at least 16 years old to apply.
Do you know anyone who would be ideal for the above?
Let us know in the comments.