Sevilla Post Hilarious Tweet About Lionel Messi Ahead Of Copa del Rey 2nd Leg
We all love it when football club Twitter admins get down with the kids and participate in the day's trending hashtag.
#ThingsIWouldBan made its way on everyone's timelines and the tweets starting flying.
People expressed their hatred for more common things, such as:
1. Puttin milk inna brew FIRST.
2. Wattery Gravy.
3. Sayin Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
4. Lancashire Hotpot
5. Monday's #ThingsIWouldBan
- Yorkshire Slang (@YorkshireSlang) January 29, 2019
#ThingsIWouldBan People who talk in movie theaters pic.twitter.com/7GFAPdrRxJ
- Crystal (@SeamonkeyzRule) January 28, 2019
-People that stand on the wrong side of the escalator
-People that get on the train before others get off
-People that use loudspeaker in public
-People that use the elevator to go up one level
- mikey (@mikeymifsud) January 29, 2019
Then there were some from the football social world:
Pep rotation pic.twitter.com/83aPMSPld3
- Fantasy Premier League (@OfficialFPL) January 29, 2019
Quitting to Desktop without Saving :x: pic.twitter.com/vbXDjKNaAf
- Football Manager (@FootballManager) January 29, 2019
But on this occasion, it was Sevilla who won football Twitter's contribution for this brilliant use of the hashtag ahead of their Copa Del Rey quarter-final second-leg:
Messi from the #CopaDelRey quarter-final
- Sevilla FC (@SevillaFC_ENG) January 29, 2019
We feel you, Sevilla.
However their chances look good going into the crucial cup tie tomorrow. They won the first-leg 2-0 - but Messi wasn't even in the squad for that one.
It's a classy show of respect from Sevilla, who know a Barcelona team without the pint-sized magician is a weakened one.
Do you think Messi can turn this tie around? Let us know in the comments.