Europe's Top Ten Goalscorers This Season Have Been Revealed With One Clear Leader
Robert Lewandowski is the highest scorer in Europe this season with a staggering 33 goals in 28 games.
The Bayern Munich forward has been in unstoppable form this season and his side sit top of the Bundesliga after a slow start.
He's five goals ahead of second place Ciro Immobile, with the Italian scoring 28 goals in 28 appearances for Lazio.
Check out the full list per Transfermarkt below.
1. Robert Lewandowski - Bayern Munich - 33 goals in 28 games
2. Ciro Immobile - Lazio - 28 goals in 28 games
3. Timo Werner- RB Leipzig - 25 goals in 29 games
4. Kylian Mbappe - Paris Saint-Germain - 22 goals in 26 games
5. Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus - 22 goals in 27 games
6. Sergio Aguero - Manchester City - 21 goals in 25 games
7. Raul Jimenez - Wolverhampton Wanderers - 20 goals in 38 games
8. Raheem Sterling - Manchester City - 20 goals in 35 games
9. Romelu Lukaku - Inter Milan - 20 goals in 29 games
10. Lionel Messi - Barcelona - 19 goals in 24 games
Lewandowski is in the best form of his life and is only behind Gerd Muller in the Bavarian's all time top-scoring list.
He also overtook ex-Bayern Munich boss Jupp Heynckes in the all-time Bundesliga goalscoring chart last year.
The 74-year-old German told Deutsche Presse-Agentur: "He deserves to overtake me. It was a privilege for me to have worked with him.
"What impressed me about Robert was his professionalism, ambition, passion, drive and fitness levels. He's shown, particularly this season, what a world-class player he is."
The most represented leagues are the Premier League and Serie A with three players each.
The remaining four spots are two from the Bundesliga, one from Ligue 1 and then one from La Liga.
Raheem Sterling is high up the list despite not netting since the end of December.
The England international suffered a hamstring injurt in Sunday's 2-0 defeat to Tottenham and City fans are hoping he can have a rest and get back to his best.
Interestingly, no Liverpool player makes it into the top ten despite their unbeaten Premier League season.
Who do you think is the best goalscorer in the world right now?
Sound off in the comments below.
Featured Image Credit: PA