The 10 Greatest Managers In Champions League History Have Been Revealed
The top ten Champions League managers of all-time have been revealed and it's current Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane who takes top spot.
Zidane is only in the early years of his career in management but has managed to win Europe's elite competition three times with 'Los Blancos'.
So far, he has a 100% success ratio when managing in the Champions League and his side are at the last 16 stage this season.
Check out the entire list from Squawka below, with the rankings determined on trophies won as well as win ratio.
10. Ottmar Hitzfeld - Trophies won: 2 (1997 with Borussia Dortmund, 2001 with Bayern Munich)
Win Percentage: 51%
9. Rafa Benitez - Trophies won: 1 (2005 with Liverpool)
Win Percentage: 57%
8. Vicente Del Bosque - Trophies won: 2 (2000, 2002 with Real Madrid)
Win Percentage: 57%
7. Jupp Heynckes - Trophies won: 2 (1998 with Real Madrid, 2013 with Bayern Munich)
Win Percentage: 70%
6. Sir Alex Ferguson - Trophies won: 2 (1999, 2008 with Manchester United)
Win Percentage: 54%
5. Louis van Gaal - Trophies won: 1 (1995, Ajax)
Win Percentage: 60%
4. Jose Mourinho - Trophies won: 2 (2004 with Porto, 2010 with Inter Milan)
Win Percentage: 56.74%
3. Carlo Ancelotti - Trophies won: 3 (2003, 2007 with AC Milan, 2014 with Real Madrid)
Win Percentage: 55.15%
2. Pep Guardiola - Trophies won: 2 (2009, 2011 with Barcelona)
Win Percentage: 61%
1. Zinedine Zidane - Trophies won: 3 (2016, 2017, 2018 with Real Madrid)
Win Percentage: 65%
It's scary to think about how many trophies Zidane will have won by the time his managerial career comes to an end.
One name who is unlucky to miss out on the list is Jurgen Klopp.
The last decade has seen the German lead Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool to the final respectively, winning the trophy with Liverpool last year.
But there's no denying every manager on this list deserves their place.
The man who has pulled off two of the most remarkable trophy winning campaigns of all time is Jose Mourinho.
He announced himself on the world stage with Porto back in 2004 and guided Inter Milan to a shock victory in 2010.
Who do you think is the greatest Champions League manager of all time?
Let us know in the comments below.
Featured Image Credit: PA Images