Harry Kane To Be Offered '£400,000 Per Week Contract' As Man Utd And Man City Fight For Signature
Kane is set to be one of the hottest properties in this summer's transfer market after signalling his desire to leave Spurs in search of silverware and Champions League football.
The 27-year-old could have his pick of some of Europe's top clubs if Tottenham agree to let him leave - with United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain all expected to be in the race to sign the England captain.
And The Times report that the Frenchman could be the designated causality should United sign a star striker.
The Red Devils will double Kane's wages to around £400,000 per week and are also are prepared to pay him an £18m signing-on fee to compensate for the loss of earnings from the rest of his Spurs contract, according to Ian McGarry of The Transfer Window Podcast.
• João Felix to leave Atletico
• Man Utd advance Kane transfer
• Celtic frustration
• Lampard interest in West Brom
• Nuno confirms Wolves exit
• Potter Tottenham's magic one?
• Aguero's Barca deal in place
• Guardiola Bad Loser awardhttps://t.co/rnPv9IRwLs pic.twitter.com/wTBeU7DwsB
- The Transfer Window Podcast (@TransferPodcast) May 21, 2021