Anthony Joshua isn't concerned with Andy Ruiz Jr weighing in more than three stone heavier than him for their highly-anticipated rematch.
The pair of fighters have weighed in for their second meeting with the unified heavyweight champion putting on a massive 15lbs since their last bout.
No fear in my heart. No fear in my eyes. No fear in my mind :punch: pic.twitter.com/oZKOsUvxto
- Anthony Joshua (@anthonyfjoshua) December 6, 2019
Joshua, conversely, weighed in lighter than he was in June. He tipped the scales at 237.8lbs (16.9 stone) and he has jokingly suggested a super-heavyweight division should be introduced in response to his opponent's weight.
:speaking_head:"It's just about the mental now."
The graft is over, now it's time to fight :boom:
:tv: Book #RuizJoshua 2 here: https://t.co/SYaXWxGiSx
- Sky Sports Boxing (@SkySportsBoxing) December 6, 2019
"Not really, he's a big lad," he told Sky Sports Boxing. "They should make a super-heavyweight division. It's a vast difference. The art of the game is to hit and not get hit. I will definitely be beating him to the punch.
"He's a big lad, I'm a big lad, and we hit hard regardless. The physical stuff is done. It's about the mental now. Aligning my body and my thoughts.
"I will be victorious. Within myself, I am confident. But I have to prove it to the world.
"I feel good. The weigh-in is important but, as heavyweights, it doesn't matter because skills pay the bills."
:muscle: Anthony Joshua weigh-in body transformation/comparison between first Andy Ruiz Jr fight (left) and rematch (right)...
⚖️ From 247.8lbs down to 237lbs. pic.twitter.com/rCZmyo0YlF
- Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) December 6, 2019
Joshua weighed in at 247.8lbs (17.7 stone) for their first meeting, but he's now sporting a lean look and he's at his lowest weight in five years.
Ruiz Jr came in at 283lbs (20.3 stone) for the first defence of his heavyweight titles.
Will 'AJ' reclaim the heavyweight belts? Sound off in the comment section below with your prediction.
- Andy Ruiz Jr Shows Off Remarkable Body Transformation After Weighing 20 Stone For Anthony Joshua Fight
- Andy Ruiz Jr Reacts To Anthony Joshua Rematch Announcement
- Fans stunned by Andy Ruiz Jr's incredible body transformation, he now has a six-pack
- Trainer Reveals What Andy Ruiz Jr Said To Him A Day After Losing To Anthony Joshua