To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders
Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications
YouTuber Paul has made it no secret that he wants to face the Irishman and he's spent the last year goading McGregor.
The 24-year-old seems to have had enough however and with his current record now 4-0, he's ready to get the ball rolling.
"It's very real," Paul told reporters in Las Vegas per the Mirror. "I think that fight happens in the next 48 months, 36 months, for sure.
"It makes financial sense. At this point, he needs me more than I need him. He's a f***ing loser, he's a drunk motherf****r running around with his bulls*** doing all this crazy s***.
"The guy's a mess, he hasn't won in four years or something so like I said, he needs me more than I need him."
Paul is set to face Tommy Fury on December 18 and appeared at a media event promoting the fight on Saturday.
Fury was not at the event due to a family emergency.
McGregor, meanwhile, is still recovering after breaking his leg in defeat to Dustin Poirier back in July.
It's believed 'Notorious' will return in 2022 and he's currently hard at work to get back in shape.
The 33-year-old's manager, Paradigm Sports Management chief Audie Attar, recently explained to SunSport that recovery is going well.
Attar begun: "He's ahead of schedule.
"We not only just got our X-ray results [back], [we got] our ultrasound results and CT scan results.
"And when I look at the view of the X-ray myself, it's healing so beautifully. He's only 10-and-a-half weeks out of surgery and he's walking.
"And he's actually doing s*** that we don't want him to do like throwing the first pitch at the Cubs game.
"He's so competitive, man. He's like, 'I'm not thinking about the UFC. Whatever. I'm not thinking about fighting. But I'm gonna get back there.'
"So if the first pitch is any indication of what may happen, God willing, the healing process continues on a straight path, he's gonna come out there and want to continue to compete.
"Because he wants to leave on his own terms. Not on the terms that he's been dealt in his last fight."
Featured Image Credit: BT Sport & Conor McGregor/Instagram
Chosen for YouChosen for You
Most Read StoriesMost Read