Awkward, very awkward.
Bernard Tomic gave one of the more bizarre interviews we've seen in recent years, opening his chat with tennis reporters by claiming he s**t himself.
Tomic had just gone through to the second round of qualifying at Wimbledon after downing Slovenia's Blaz Kavcik 4-6 6-4 6-3.
After the match, you could see the sheer relief plastered all over the Aussie's face after he successfully fought back from four break points throughout the encounter.
Tomic appeared very relaxed after the match, still pulling on his bright pink singlet while casually strolling over to conduct his interviews with the media.
"You must have thought that last game was never going to end?" British TV broadcaster John Inverdale asked.
Tomic: 'I kind of, errr, shat myself' :poop: pic.twitter.com/Z2Fo7Sj7K7
- Pog's Tennis Channel (@FoQPTennis) June 22, 2021
But instead of giving the bloke a straight answer, Tomic sent the interview in an entirely different direction.
"Yeah, it was tough. I was nervous," he said.
"I couldn't really turn on my backhand side. And then I kind of... erm... s**t myself."
While Tomic giggled to himself, there was a rather awkward silence coming from the other side of the camera.
"Apologies for that," Inverdale added.
The 28-year-old needs to win two more matches to secure a spot in the men's singles competition at Wimbledon.
He now now faces World No. 122 Bernabe Zapata Miralles.
Featured Image Credit: BBC
- 'I'll Test Positive': Aussie Tennis Player Bernard Tomic Makes Bizarre Mid-Match Claims
- Aussie tennis player booed by fans for comments during Roger Federer's farewell
- Wimbledon Fan Shouts At Nick Kyrgios To 'Stop Moaning' During Tennis Match
- Tennis Fans Criticise Wimbledon After Gender Neutral Toilets Are Installed