Deadline Day latest from Ladbrokes - for the latest Transfer Deadline Day odds click here
- Alexis Sanchez now FAVOURITE (1/2) to stay at Arsenal for the first time after hitting as low as 1/5 to sign for Manchester City on Deadline Day.
- Deal closely linked to Arsenal's pursuit of Thomas Lemar, with the latest odds suggesting he's more likely to stay at Monaco (1/3) than leave for Arsenal at 2/1.
- Riyad Mahrez is another player who has been the subject of intense betting interest, starting out favourite to go to Arsenal with Barcelona taking over as market leaders in the middle of the day before Chelsea took over as 1/2 jollies to sign him. It's 6/4 the Algerian stays at Leicester.
- One punter is convinced Philippe Coutinho is staying at Liverpool, placing £1000 on him to stay at Anfield at 4/5.It's 10/11 Barcelona use their extra day to land him.
- Jack Wilshere is now ODDS-On at 4/5 to sign for Birmingham City.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: "The betting slips of wagers placed on TDD could stretch from Ross County to Plymouth Argyle. Punters can't get enough of the action, but they're being kept on their toes by both Mahrez and Sanchez, whose odds have changed more times than Pogba's hairstyles this year."
He added: "However, one player that punters can't get their head round is Philippe Coutinho. One online punter has placed a wager of £1000 on him staying put, but there's also been several chunky bets on him jetting out of John Lennon airport shortly and heading to Barcelona."