Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are the best two footballers in the world and unsurprisingly they also lead the world of football when it comes to yearly earnings.
It's not going to be on any breaking news that footballers are well paid. Stories about Paul Pogba being offered £500k-a-week aren't even that shocking to us anymore, even if we can still question if he's earned it.
But wages are just the start of it with bonuses and endorsements also stretching into the millions. Forbes have released their rich list of football's top earning players and there's some eye watering amounts of money being made.
1. Lionel Messi - $127 million-a-year
Lionel Messi tops the charts. Image: PA Images
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - $109 million
3. Neymar - $105 million
4. Paul Pogba - $33 million
The gap between third and fourth is huge. Image: PA Images
5. Andres Iniesta - $32.5 million
6. Alexis Sanchez- $30.8 million
7. Kylian Mbappe - $30.6 million
8. Mesut Ozil - $30.2 million
Stealing a living. Image: PA Images
9. Oscar - $29 million
10. Antoine Griezmann - $27.7 million
11. Gareth Bale - $27.1 million
12. Mo Salah - $25.1 million
Salah's earnings have shot up in recent years. Image: PA Images
13. Angel di Maria - $23.7 million
14. Luis Suarez - $23.6 million
15. Sergio Aguero - $22.6 million
16. Thiago Silva - $22.5 million
17. James Rodriguez - $22.1 million
18. Sergio Ramos - $21.9 million
19. Graziano Pelle - $21.7 million
20. Gerard Pique - $21.7 million
World Cup winner, plays for Barcelona, married to Shakira, earns $21.7 million-a-year, Gerard Pique is the worst. Image: Instagram
To break it down Messi earns $92 million in salary and bonuses every year, nice work if you can get it, and another $35 million in endorsements.
Ronaldo's $44 million endorsements are the highest in that area but he doesn't earn as much as his rivals when it comes to wages at their clubs.
Which player least deserves their money?