A new study has revealed the ten most expensive players in world football at the moment and there is one glaring omission.
According to the data collated from KPMG's Player Valuation tool, Cristiano Ronaldo is worth £95.4 million - just short of the £99 million Juventus paid Real Madrid to acquire him in the summer.
It means that while Ronaldo is the most valuable Serie A player, beating his Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala, he does not feature in the top 10.
Unsurprisingly, Brazilian sensation Neymar continues to be the most expensive player in world football, ahead of PSG teammate Kylian Mbappe (£193.8m) and his former colleague Lionel Messi (£183.2m).
Mohamed Salah is the most valuable player in the Premier League, with KPMG giving him a transfer value of £151.6m that makes it look as though Liverpool bagged themselves in signing him for £37.8m in 2017.
The Premier League's other leading goal machine, Harry Kane, is valued at a whopping £136.1m - though you'd assume Spurs wouldn't sell their prized asset for anywhere near that fee.
Belgian pair Eden Hazard (£133.5m) and Kevin De Bruyne (£116.6m) are sixth and seventh respectively, with France's World Cup winning duo of Antoine Griezmann (£113.2 million) and Paul Pogba (£107.5 million) also in the mix.
Philippe Coutinho, valued at £106.5m, completes the star-studded list.
Top 10 in full:
10. Philippe Coutinho, Barcelona: €118.2m (£106.5m)
9. Paul Pogba, Man United: €119.3m (£107.5m)
8. Antoine Griezmann, Atletico Madrid: €125.6m (£113.2m)
7. Kevin De Bruyne, Man City: €129.4m (£116.6m)
6. Eden Hazard, Chelsea: €148.2m (£133.5m)
5. Harry Kane, Tottenham: €151.1m (£136.1m)
4. Mohamed Salah, Liverpool: €168.3m (£151.6m)
3. Lionel Messi, Barcelona: €203.3m (£183.2m)
2. Kylian Mbappe, PSG: €215m (£193.8m)
1. Neymar, PSG: €229.1m (£206.5m)
Back in May, a study from Play Ratings has uncovered that, with fluctuating currency being considered, Ronaldo's big-money move from Barcelona to Inter Milan would be worth a staggering €433 million in the current market - which would make him the most expensive player in history.
(h/t The Mirror)