Despite the fact that Liverpool and Manchester City are locked in a two-horse race for the Premier League title this season, there are ongoing battles for a top-four finish and relegation scrap.
Jürgen Klopp's men are top of the league after securing a dramatic 2-1 win against Tottenham Hotspur and are two points clear of City, but Pep Guardiola's side have a match in hand.
Spurs' defeat has blown the race for third and fourth places wide open, with Chelsea and Manchester United also in contention for finishing in the top four.
At the bottom of the league, Huddersfield Town have become the first casualty of the relegation battle.
So, what would the Premier League table look like at the end of the season?
Well, talkSPORT has decided to predict the final table thanks to a bit of help from its supercomputer.
Without further ado, posted below is the supercomputer's results for the table.
- 20. Huddersfield Town (relegated)
- 19. Fulham (relegated)
- 18. Cardiff City (relegated)
- 17. Burnley
- 16. Southampton
- 15. Brighton and Hove Albion
- 14. Newcastle United
- 13. West Ham United
- 12. Crystal Palace
- 11. Bournemouth
- 10. Everton
- 9. Leicester City
- 8. Watford
- 7. Wolverhampton Wanderers
- 6. Chelsea (Europa League qualification -- second qualifying round)
- 5. Manchester United (Europa League qualification -- group stage)
- 4. Tottenham Hotspur (Champions League qualification)
- 3. Arsenal (Champions League qualification)
- 2. Liverpool (Champions League qualification)
- 1. Manchester City (Premier League champions and Champions League qualification)
Who will make top four this season and who will be relegated alongside Huddersfield?
Let us know in the comments.
Featured Image Credit: PA