"It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming - football's coming home" might just be the anthem to England's 2018 World Cup triumph, because y'know, it's the greatest anthem ever.
Well, that's according to Deezer, the global music streaming service who have found that over half of respondents think the song 'Three Lions '98 ' by The Lightning Seeds and Baddiel & Skinner is the best in tournament history.
Brits who took part in the survey scored other England World Cup song favourites including Vindaloo by Fat Les (26%), World in Motion by New Order (26%) and Back Home by The England World Cup Squad (25%).
The Top 10 World Cup songs as voted by the nation include:
- Baddiel and Skinner/The Lightning Seeds - Three Lions 98 (54%)
- Fat Les - Vindaloo (26%)
- England squad and New Order - World in Motion (26%)
- England World Cup Squad - Back Home (25%)
- Take That - Sport Relief's Greatest Day (13%)
- England World Cup Squad - We've Got the Whole World at Our Feet (11%)
- Ant & Dec - We're on the Ball (11%)
- Dizzee Rascal & James Corden - Shout for England (11%)
- England World Cup Squad - This Time We'll Get It Right (9%)
- Lonnie Donegan - World Cup Willie (7%)
Official Deezer streaming data also suggests that England fans have already got the party started ahead of the tournament in Russia, with a 173% increase in people listening to Three Lions '98 in the last week.
Also gaining streams ahead of the tournament are New Order's World in Motion (112% increase) and Vindaloo(129% increase).
What do you think is the greatest England World Cup song of all time?
Let us know in the comments below.
We could have a heated debate on the cards.