A football fan ended up missing the incredible opportunity to win £292,000 after cashing out his bet before the full-time results came through.
Mike Newman took to Twitter to post a picture of his seven-fold accumulator that he had with Sky Bet.
Sure, he placed a £5 bet and cashed out at £5,710.25, but it's like one of those 'here's what you could have won' moments.
Here are the seven matches that the punter betted on and his predictions (which all turned out to be correct, of course):
- Sheffield United vs Barnet (win)
- Preston North End vs Doncaster Rovers (win)
- QPR vs Leeds United (win)
- Fulham vs Oldham Athletic (win)
- Millwall vs Hull City (win)
- Sevilla vs Atlético Madrid (draw)
- Newport County vs Leicester City (win)
Of course, the tweet has ended up going viral and users have offered their two cents on the punter's bad luck.
What's your worst accumulator story?
Let us know in the comments.
Featured Image Credit: MikeNewman/PA